Frazer’s ministries of Peace, Justice, and Evangelism are how we share the good news of Christ with the world around us. As followers of Jesus, and specifically as Mennonites, we want everything that we do to communicate Christ’s love for all people. Our ministries of Peace, Justice, and Evangelism are some of the most important ways that we focus externally; we look outside of our walls, both physical and metaphorical, and seek to interact with the world around us. By doing this, we hope to build mutually transformative relationships with our neighbors near and far. Some of the ministries included in this area are:
- Various broader ministries supported by our FMC budget:
- Mennonite Central Committee shares God's love and compassion for all in the name of Christ by responding to basic human needs and working for peace and justice.
- Eastern Mennonite Missions workers share the good news of Jesus and His kingdom in many ways, including business for transformation, ministry to children at risk, discipleship training, education, health and community development, hospitality, international partnerships, leadership training, Muslim ministry, care for the persecuted church, pioneer witness, and relief. Through FMC giving to EMM, we currently provide support for the Michael and Nancy Hostetter family and the Keith and Sandy Probst family, both of whom are serving in Chile.
- Mennonite Mission Network a mission agency of Mennonite Church USA.
- Corinthian Plan - mutual aid for Mennonite pastors’ health insurance.